A Safe and Respectful Workplace for All
Safety and Respect at Work, LLC offers effective employment training, policy and investigations services to large and small companies, non-profit agencies, and government entities throughout the United States.
- Diversity, Disability, Sexual Harassment, Sensitivity and Discrimination Prevention Training
- Development of In-House Training and Human Resource Programs and Policies
- Workplace and Domestic Violence Prevention Training
- Bullying and Code of Conduct training
- Train-the-Trainer Programs
Unbiased and Objective Investigations — Engaging the Outside Expert
Employers can better protect themselves when they hire independent, outside seasoned investigators to conduct internal investigations involving allegations of harassment, workplace violence, and bullying. Jean Haertl works directly with your Human Resources and Legal teams to help ensure clear, confidential and objective results.
"I refer my clients to Jean because she is highly skilled in conducting investigations and is able to successfully address complicated and highly sensitive matters."
— Michael Clarkson, Esq., Managing Partner, Ogletree, Deacons, Boston, MA